View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 13:34   Link #4016
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Because well... Noin, I'm happy for ya and imma let you finish. But Une has the best backhand of all time. Of ALL TIME. Yes.
But the best backhand in any Gundam series has to go to Noah Bright. That was one authoritative bitch smacking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Again, you mean Mars or the series? Because the merc thing happened on Mars while their (Hilde & Duo) are living together was going on the entire latter half of the series (which totally proved that Duo had the hots for Heero).
You know, everyone always saids that because they lived together they were in love, but I never saw that... Hilde seemed to have a crush on Duo, but it didn't look like Duo cared. Every time they were portrayed together, Duo just seemed to be taking care of her, nothing more. Then FT portrays him as a douche towards her. Continues to live with her, runs off, incurs a debt, marries her and immediately runs off again. Are those really the actions of a man who loves a chick he's known since he was 15?

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote