View Single Post
Old 2006-12-08, 16:18   Link #11
Lebron
I hear voices

Quote:
According to developers of the game, the game is not a sequel nor a prequel to other Final Fantasy XIII entries, but a wholly independent story unfolding with different characters and different visual designs. According to Square-Enix, they all take place in the same universe, but aren't related to each other directly.
I don't know why they made 3 different versions of 13. But eh, thats seems to be the thing with SE lately. FF7 has the movie, plus 2 other spin off games. FF10 had 1 sequel, FF12 has RW coming on the DS, then now you have 3 versions of 13. I guess the best answer would be to make a greater profit. I just feel that it kind of seems like they are just milking the FF franchise. They know people will buy it, because its an FF game, so they just keep'um coming. Iono, thats just how I feel. I know alot may disagree with me.

Owell, I can't wait for Vs 13, anyway. Not cause its an FF, but more so due to the talent behind the game. It has the teams that worked on KH and the AC movie, so I have faith in them. I don't mind waiting till '08-09 if the game will be awesome. This will just have to be my KH3, since they aren't starting on that game anytime soon.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote