View Single Post
Old 2008-03-01, 10:45   Link #1089
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
@ 4Tran

"...given the geopolitical situation in SEED/Destiny etc."...hmm, what exactly did this have to do anything with what you were answering Dean_the_Young with?

I was pointing out where the Cosmic Era shows were similar to UC ones and the progression of that similarity:
Seed = reminiscent of Mobile Suit Gundam
Seed - end of first coul = starts diverging
Destiny = very different from anything UC
End of Destiny = difference from UC is even more pronounced; because of "the geopolitical situation at the end of Destiny"

By the way, if you're going to quote someone, you should at least copy and paste it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
anyway, I was just saying that the current political situation in CE is not really going to be dynamic at all if there is a third series or movie unless the entire story was rehashed to accommodate the "evils" done in the 2 CEs.
Why? And does this have anything to do with any of my points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
No, Zaku means nothing in UC. While there are some acronyms present in UC, it isn't the ridiculous overload we had in CE.
I have to agree with you there. The acronyms in the Cosmic Era shows are almost as annoying as the ones used by real militaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
CE Zaku's use those lame wizard packs, whereas UC Zaku's do not, although there are various weapon configurations for them.
What's so lame about wizard packs? Conceptually, they're used the same way we use modern hardpoints.