View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 15:29   Link #5
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

ano hi mita hana no namae o bokutachi wa mada shiranai: Usually shortened as Ano Hana, is way more emotional than Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, but being less depressing and having better characters and an awesome graphic and animation. The very first episode is very emotional, and will eventually make your eyes wet from the beginning to the end. I'm not a fan of drama animes, i hate depressing things concerning hospitals or disabled people and such, and don't like when it involves death. Ano Hana doesn't involve hospitals, and that's a +1, but involves the second. Probably i liked it more because the drama is coupled with a bit of comedy. It's about some friends trying to get over the death of their childhood friend who manifests as a ghost to the main protagonist. Told this way would sound too much depressing, but it isn't. On the other side, it isn't even funny or laughable. Watch the first episode to understand why: it will just drive you to the end.

EDIT:
Oh, I kinda posted at the same time of the above user, with the exception that i spent more time on describing this title. Oh well, at least you have a wider view of this anime now.