View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 11:02   Link #2
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Well... I didn't expect them to make Sasami even more lame than she was in the VN, but they sure did: so many ridiculous poses, and the seiyuu doesn't help it at all
I still don't get the point of abusing VN references with the fight BGM/SFX if they just don't show anything onscreen... that defeats the whole fanservice treat if you ask me OTZ.

Anyway, my biggest problem with this episode is certainly being affected by the previous episodes as well: pushing Rin's "development" here is way too late, as we already have glimpses of Rin's difficulty to get along with strangers, yet after what happened with Komari, it almost looks like she is back to square one.
To begin with, Riki's complaint regarding Rin's lack of socializing efforts were made much earlier than that, so the timing of the first third of the episode is... pretty much off, especially if they made Rin that concerned about the cafeteria incident, to the point she can asks the LB girls around (even Yuiko?!)

Anyway, good to see they sticked with another full LB episode (minus Mio ), although for some reason, the budget took a huge nose dive, with cheap sakuga and minimalistic animation, plagued by still shots (at some points, hands are whacky as hell, especially Kyousuke's during "Mission Start!" )