View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 08:32   Link #2343
shizugami

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
See the thing is....Nadeko is the most screwed up out of them all.

Nadeko is presented as the polar opposite compared to all of the girls.

Unlike the others she doesn't have a family where a parent is dead or divorced. She comes from a completely normal background so there isn't some sort of trauma that would get her to go nuts. She is also the only "victim" out of the bunch so there is even less reason for her to go crazy. Yet she still did. Nadeko is completely selfish and uncaring about the world around her. At long as she gets to live her life without trouble she's okay.

AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT!!

The only time she acted like a human is when she finally snapped and confronted her class.
I totally agree with you.
Nadeko has a normal family, her personality is so normal. She is the most normal girl compared to all the girls in the series. She decided to solve any problem on her own, doesn’t want to make trouble for anyone, even Araragi.

To all the people who call she's a slut, I think it's normal if you want to give everything you have for the one you love. She don't like to be touched by bare skins and not very good with conversations. She's still try her best when she's with Araragi.
What will you call it when Araragi talk/do some eroge things with other girls like Hachikuji, Kanbaru, Tsukihi, Karen, Shinobu. Araragi and Nadeko not even touching each other.

But I have to admit that she became weird since Nisenmonogatari. The Nadeko I know in Bakemonogatari and Otorimonogatari is the same, but in Nisen, she's like an other character (Even in the pool story too).
shizugami is offline   Reply With Quote