View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 01:15   Link #1201
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Spoiler for Quote Space:

I agree so much with what you wrote, Thumbs up.
What ever happen in movie; You know I heard they might Hug or kiss or do something to wake rukia. And it came out today look in Fade to black calling out your name movie thread.
Errr. Whatever happens in the movies doesn't reflect the actual plot, since they are on the same par as Filler Episodes.

And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place. Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?

And if they wanted Ichigo and Rukia to be together, in the future, why would they make Rukia be such a IchigoxOrihime shipper? (I'm going to get a bunch of 'because she's deny her loveee' >_<)

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of Rukia and Ichigo being together. But its just not going to happen.

But either way, I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, or Ichigo and Rukia. This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated, having either of the shippings holding hands or flirting would be too awkward in this series. It just wouldn't fit.

Look at Bleach at the moment. The closest relationship so far is Shunsui and Ukitake ~<3
(in seriousness, what relationship actually exists in Bleach?...)