View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 14:07   Link #102
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I wonder if it is really any meaningful to debate over this, when we have absolutely no cirmcunstances regarding Akatsubaki's creation.

We know that Houki was longing for a personal IS machine, but that doesn't automatically means she asked Tabane to make a personal machine.
Considering how Houki and Tabane were characterized, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter who brought the subject prior this episode, and in the end, made Houki keeping contact with her.
Maybe, but the fact Houki still called her sister makes me think a bit less of her. It's not so much the fact that she got a personal IS through nepotism. Ichika did, too. It's just her attitude toward her sister. Denying ties with her when it suits her, but taking full advantage when she wants something? Bleh. I wasn't much impressed when she name-dropped her sister either, to "coach" Ichika when she really had no qualification to do so.

Other disappointing character: Laura. Her moe-moe side just doesn't do it for me.

Positive points:
- Tabane. Very cute, with her rabbit ears. Doesn't hurt that she's voiced by Tamura Yukari.
- Charles. Especially the bit where she picked up on Ichika's siscon.
- Chifuyu.