View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 16:57   Link #26
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kouichi: "Don't tell what I just told you to anybody else"
Teshigawara: "Why's that?"
Kouichi: "I don't want anyone else to get involved. They might die, you know. You two can go to hell for all I care though".

Brilliant move, Kouichi. Keeping your waifus safe and getting rid of potential rivals at the same time.
Well... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

Quote:
That might be the episode I enjoyed the least so far...
This is the first episode I've watched completely in the dark and with headphones, and...

Quote:
The visit of the old building was pretty tense. I loved how Mei trolled the guys about the Library legend.
You wouldn't believe how right you are. The music and the sound effects were absolutely spot on. I could feel the shivers down my spine.

...and what makes you think Mei was trolling...? Get yourself a pair of bassy headphones, I suggest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
The brother who died by crane, he wasn't the same man as the 1983 student who made the tape, i.e. the guy we met at the beach, was he? (One blogger said he was the same person, but I don't think that's right.)
Quote:
Nope, not at all. I don't even know why anybody would think that. I have no idea what the last name of the cutie was, but we saw her brother at 17:58 or so, and that was clearly not Matsu.
The guy who made the tape is surnamed Matsunaga. The cutie whose brother died is surnamed Komu ( 小椋 ). I believe Teshigawara did in fact address her by that name at the school entrance, but the version I watched didn't subtitle it. By the way, it seems fairly certain now that it's the OP rather than the ED that hints at potential victims. Virtually all those who've died have appeared in the opening sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremesonic101 View Post
I liked Aya :<
I did too. Ayano ( 綾野 ) was a perky girl and pretty cute too, in her own way. I'll always remember her for falling flat on her face at long jump.