View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 19:42   Link #7262
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It's as if the artist went "Damn, I really liked Kaiser Vivio. Those sharp eyes, that scowl. Too bad there's no chance of her returning. Olivie looks more like regular Vivio than Kaiser Vivio... Oh! I know! I'll just design a character just like her!"
I guess when you are making this thing you can do whatever you want . They say everyone's got a twin out there....so might as well abuse that .
Quote:
Waiting for Cypha to show up so she can swoop from above and trap her. Like Batman.
Makes sense. After getting hospitalized needs to channel Batman to get her spirit back up .
Quote:
To be fair, they were using clever tactics. Pretending that the sniper attacks were all one of loudmouths secret skills kept their attention on him and not looking for the actual shooter.
The tactics were solid for sure. Just think that Erio and Caro might need a refresher. Think all that time on the nature preserve hasn't kept them that sharp. At least expected them to hold up better against the one that showed up with a sword. Kind of sad they need saving by their enemy here.