View Single Post
Old 2013-08-19, 06:50   Link #24
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
How is it insignificant or stupid?

Human knowledge is based on classification. To understand what something is, we first look at the category they are in, and generalize from the properties of that category. Anything that is wrongly classified can be misinterpreted, misapplied, or even cause confusion to researchers or students.

I wouldn't say a reclassification of Pluto from planet status is the 'stupidest thing a scientist ever did'.
Agreed.

What I found most interesting regarding the chapter was the 900 years of history shared by Doflamingo (Did it say Doflamingo or the Donquixote Family? Translation seems a little bit rough ) and the Tontatta Kingdom. That could be another clue pointing towards Doflamingo's past and his connections to the higher echelons of the world.

Funny, how Zoro casually watches Luffy's match, realizes that he should go help Nami and co. and at the same time complains about not being able to fight

And for those using the same provider as me... the arrangement of the pages was not right but on the bottom of each page is a number so it's easier to sort it out.