Thread: Crysis
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-28, 20:05   Link #6
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Gun power and accuracy could use some help though. Shouldn't take 20 shots to kill a person when they're only 10 feet away.
Yeah, besides the fact the shots seem to wander aroud like crazy. I also missed the implementation of the sniper scope as we saw in all of those pre-launch videos. That would make for one kickass addition to the whole binnoculars + beach area of this demo.

And after you said you were going with only 2x AA, I tried lowering my 16q to 2, 4 and 8, and I found that I'm getting quite a few fps with everything maxed out as well. It's most enjoyable, I'll say that much I just hope we get a few instances where we're out of the whole forest scenery though... it's though to find out where those guys in camo are in the midst of so much bush and trees. And I'll, again, complain about the suit energy running out way too fast. It's hard to do all those amazing combos when you can barely jump once and the energy is out.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote