View Single Post
Old 2011-04-23, 10:54   Link #82
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's what I meant when I called DYD RPG like...IE some medieval LOOOONG fantasy game.

is why I never went far with it and prefer Itsuten a whole, WHOLE LOT more. Itsuten is a modern fantasy and the story thus appeals to me more. Hell I dare wager it could do well as a VN....
Acchaa, you VN addict... indeed it could be suitable as a VN. But for DYD, it's only the setting medieval-wise, it has no game-like elements though (characters don't level up and gain skills and powers, though a number of them are well, like gods hahahaha; I have a blog post on B-T's blog introducing DYD with no spoilers at all, I'm pretty amazing I'd say )... Well, no matter. I feel like making some in-depth comparisons, but since I'm such a Kagami-phile, I'd avoid that. If more people prefer Itsuten, so be it. He did bring in some of the strong qualities from DYD, like messed-up character pasts ( ;_; ) and their screwed up destinies at the godly levels (*w*). So I'll support any positive view that can showcase Kagami's ability in fantasy writing (^w^)

So in view of this, I'll repeat stuopidget's words:
F**K ZEXCS! (though I'll still be watching it)

will it have an ending like that of CSR (half-assed!) or will it have its emotional moments and characters butchered like DYD (unforgivable!), or will it end up going nowhere like FA at the end (damn you Zexcs for getting my hopes up for a true route end in the middle!), or will it be something better than my expectation?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Thanks ! As for the ItsuTen anime, it features some pantsu shots not included in light novel illustrations.
is that really important? well, there are a few scenes where Mirai's panties did get exposed, though that's not the one, apparently from chapter 1 of volume 1 but she's in the correct position, so it's a no-brainer for the staff to take advantage of that. Hm, I wonder how they are going to do the nude scenes of Mirai and Himea (so, it has come down to this to capture more audience, is this something I should rejoice about?? )

Last edited by larethian; 2011-04-23 at 11:52.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote