View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 13:39   Link #28
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
zessica is pretty much marked for death. too bad in matter of few episodes they have completely ruined her character. suddenly mikono wants to find out stuff from fudo? i don't know where that comes from.
If I remember correctly, Fudo is on a mission to find the legendary Aquarion. Mikono is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion. Kagura is on Vega, probably to find Mikono who is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion.

Do I smell a Mikono-Kagura-Fudo gattai or maybe just an encounter between Mikono and Kagura that unlocks or reveals the legendary Aquarion? I don't really see a point in sending them other than that.:/

Their (Mikono and Kagura's) forbidden encounters probably means that such encounters will unlock Aquarion. Fudo didn't want to unlock Aquarion because Mykage being so obsessed with it, but now that Fudo actually WANTS to find Aquarion this time around, he probably wants Mikono and Kagura to encounter one another. He probably planned on Mikono to follow him and Kagura to follow after her. Thus fulfilling the quota of unlocking the legendary Aquarion.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-05-06 at 13:58.