Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 09:53   Link #187
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
NeutralZero@ Yeah Inori like him from the start more or less ..but like you say better end here this.

I agree with what you say here
Though I hope the one with Esdese stay one side feeling. You know,think about me what you want but i think she really don't deserve love. Not only because all the kill she does and how much she like kill and torture. But there is another thing ...the whole *let her man /order her man to rape * I mean she is a girl she had to know that that is the worse thing that a woman can let other do to another woman. And yet she does this, mind you I know they are in war and all. Still i think she don't really need to let them do that ...i mean why just don't kill them.
Come on! Rape is common in war time especially the terrible ones. Ever heard of "Rape of Nanjing" or "Rape of Berlin"? It's that terrible, but what worse is the people who have power to prevent that but didn't do so (The Allied). What they ever did is criticizing what Red Army and Japan did. To them, doing horrible things to the defeated opponents is like giving them a retribution (Japan to China because China is harder to conquer and made their army a huge loss (really unfair considering they invaded China for personal gain), Red Army to German (and Poles, despite they not being Nazi) because Nazi killed over 20M of them). Also, Soviet is an asshole who's as racist as Nazi. They have their own concentration camps, killing people who opposed them and the race they dislike.

BTW, do you realize that Red Army have the most female soldiers especially female pilots and snipers but their army is the most horrible second only to Japanese Imperial when it comes to raping women? And Esdese gives me more of a Soviet general than Nazi. The commie actually caused more suffering to Eastern Europe than the Nazi under Soviet occupation.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote