Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 11:31   Link #21021
Tachibana
タチバナ

I imagined Tsukune's berserk transformations like Ichigo's from Bleach, Ichigo's first hollow transformations were when his inner hollow took control but no major changes just his eyes became inverted, similar to Tsukune's first generation berserk (Ghoul) transformations where Tsukune transforms into a vampire with the eyes, fangs and black tattoo markings that appear and spread around the bite marks left by Moka, Tsukune's second generation berserk (Ghoul) transformation occurred during the ritual with Touhou, when i saw that form of Tsukune it reminded me of Ichigo's second hollow form during his battle with Ulquiorra.

I agree with Tempest35, when Tsukune is being controlled by his Shinso vampire blood, which resulted in his Ghoul-like transformations and especially that new form during the ritual, Tsukune's power is very devastating, I can only imagine what kind of devastation his kind of power will bring at the Floating Garden, it's gonna be pure awesomeness.

If only Tsukune had the Cero technique combined with his new berserk form, now that would be awesome, the Cero is one of my favorite attacks from Bleach