View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 14:33   Link #83
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonbob0008 View Post
Well, since no one's said enough about Mikuru, I guess I'll give it a go.

The main reason why I find Mikuru the least attractive alluded me for a while. I knew it wasn't because of her personality. I loved Shinobu from Love Hina, and her personality was very similar. After some thought, I finally figured out why I don't like her that much.

Three reasons. Her voice is too high pitched, her boobs are too big, and her hairs is too long or not long enough. I know it makes me a shallow bas%$#@, but it's the truth.

Her voice was already discussed, so I'll talk about the boobs. Strangely, I'm one of those people who doesn't like big boobs. I don't think big boobs go well with her personality, either. I'd hate to think that Haruhi's judgement was off when she picked Mikuru as her mascot, but I never thought she was anything special, and her boobs look weird on her small frame.

As for her hair, I just thinks it's boring. I've already mentioned that I love shoulder length hair (Like Haruhi's *drool*) and Tsuruya's hair is so long it adds to her personality. I even like Yuki's hair more than Mikuru's as it's so short it adds personality.

Anyway, I was curious as to why other might love her or not like her all that much. Do any of you guys agree with me?
Blasphemy! Though anime breasts, like everything in else in anime, tend to defy physics and tend towards being too big (or not at all). Which can be annoying.

Mikuru's probably my least favorite character just because I'm not really into moe characters. I prefer the cooler and calm characters (male and female) but that's just because excessive whining just grates on me.

Big Mikuru is another story...

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews