Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 03:17   Link #504
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I can't say anything else except the butt. A whole advance technology made inside a small house. What a joke....
Mad scientists/geniuses making game-breaking technologies inside insconspicuous homes is such an old and widespread trope that your surprise for it is actually quite surprising.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

(Alright Tony Stark isn't exactly inconspicuous, but still. He even made his first armor in a cave. With a box of scraps )

Quote:
I'll stomach one more episode... This anime gives me the creeps.... I think I know whats coming...
What do you think is coming?

Am I perhaps missing something here? All I saw was your traditional magical girl/superhero show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
The Grandpa was outcast because of the accident 7 years ago, they think he caused it or something. This also strikes me as unfair, he invents the solution to solving worldwide energy crises and he doesn't even get enough to give his granddaughter money for a train ride
I think the implication is that they do have the money to spend, but that the Professor is spending them on all his gadgets and inventions, which is why Momo blamed him for their poorness. I mean, how else would you explain him having an armored bunker in the house along with all that nice tech?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-01-11 at 06:06. Reason: hid the large image instead an image tag...
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote