View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 09:50   Link #55
winteragain

Hey I think they might make Naruto get extracted to build a climax, with a pending fully successful 10 tails. Like have the entire army losing while the team of 4 Hokages come to the rescue last minute blocking the shit from hitting the fan.

Even then, Madara has Rinnegan which copies all Jutsu elementally and can combine them. Madara is actually stronger than in the past. So its necessary for the hokages to come together to take him down.

Ultimately I think Orochimaru will probably be killed or severely hurt to the point that he can't maintain the forbidden resurrection jutsus and only the 1st can break out like Madara did.

Then another one on one fight between them goes down- 1st and madara.

Obito will probably engage in some talk no jutsu with Naruto's dad. They disagree and since the alliance has gotten their asses kicked and handed to them prior to hokage arrival, only the new comers have any sort of energy to fight. However, subconsciously we will see Naruto's dad spending quality time with him as usual like picnic and manly talks over ramen.

Sasuke and Naruto will probably have to take down a villian together at some point..which means the 1st will probably lose, entrusting the will of fire on to them (A gifted Uchiha Sasuke, and an Uzumaki Naruto frog/fox sage if not extracted. like a reincarnated version of 1st and madara ..i mean symbolism of million hands buddha fits sort of.)
winteragain is offline   Reply With Quote