View Single Post
Old 2014-02-16, 14:36   Link #33935
theforgot3n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Oh it's no mystery anymore? Then: 100 men from Sumadera infiltrated the Rokkenjima estate and are the real culprits. All of them managed to flee without ever getting seen by the survivors. Since no one witnessed them and was able to say anything about them, they are not considered to be "existing", i.e. they are not humans. The goats represent them and the Witches are the leaders of the attackers... oh and Beatrice is Asumu that just faked her death and now after seeing that Rudolph got together with Kyrie, wants revenge and allied herself with Sumadera.

It's a tie

And if it IS a Mystery?

Knox's 8th. It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented!

My freak theory actually has clues! Because it already happened! See: When They Cry 1: Higurashi no naku koro ni.
It's a tie.

Which freak theory by the way?

Quote:
What a mad theory. PUNCHED OFF? You don't just PUNCH someone's jaw off. And if such ridiculous idea is true, do you really think she would survive it?

Knox Whatever : Let's not bullshit please.

Edit : I wish people stopped using the Red Truth and the Gold Truth on their ridiculous theories. It's contradicting the game and I gotta agree with Twilight, it does make one look like an idiot.
I know I know... I was just joking. I won't overuse the colors.
The madness of the theory reminds me of the one Battler used with exploding candies in ep 4. :P

She might be able to survive it though, haha, IF NANJO HELPED HER!

Sorry.

How does using the gold truth contradict the game though? Isn't it simply presenting an idea that is a possible interpretation of the work? Like with Dumbledore being gay.
theforgot3n1 is offline   Reply With Quote