View Single Post
Old 2015-01-05, 14:05   Link #1585
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
You don't have to lecture me, I know very well what kind of steps animation needs to go through to get the final result.
It's not lecturing, it's called having a discussion. That's what forums are for. Lower your shields, dude.

Quote:
Luckily for Naruto, they don't need to do storyboards, at least for canon material
They most definitely need to do storyboards for each and every episode, canon or otherwise.
Every episode has its own storyboard that is done by or in collaboration with the episode director. The episode director will use canon material as reference, but then he will create the episode in the way he most see fit. The laziest episode directors certainly tend to copy the manga panel by panel, the best ones do the exact opposite.

Quote:
Your reasoning that they are doing fillers to gain more time to find animators can't be the truth.
It might be truth, unless you have proof of the opposite
But no, I don't think that's the actual reason why they are doing fillers. I think they are making fillers because it makes them money, as I just said. But you certainly can kill two birds with one stone, and I'm pretty sure that setting up a quality team and then producing a couple of quality episodes takes extra time compared to the average episode.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote