View Single Post
Old 2006-09-16, 03:54   Link #17
Lost

I foresee that the only person to fully enjoy this movie will be Cal... Wouldn't want to be in the same cinema as him when that scene comes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky
Mind if I write mine and post it here with spoiler tag? I was in the Friday screening sitting in the 3rd row from the back on the left.....

In short: I am very unhappy about it. I think Osada has missed the point and failed to deliver.
Please do, the more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siye
- Ginko... not many changes.. other than the fact he's a little more emotional than anime Ginko. He's more prone to outburst and easier going. He laughs at jokes and overall is more DUDEish. Less of the stonerface ginko we all love. ^^;; Sadly he's lost the trench coat though and smokes a PIPE for most of the movie ( a wussy looking one too). However, he does smoke the trademark brown cig in the ep 20 flashback.
Thanks for that review Siye, it was detailed. Sad. Looks like Bugmaster degrades Mushishi into a horrorfest flick? Overall, from what your review, looks like it wasn't that nice. But, yesh, a fan of Mushishi must watch it no matter what, so I'm hoping that it comes to my sunny island. If not, that fan******s will get their grubby hands on it soon.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Ahh... but what if it were somebody who was both capable of dealing with Mushi and expressed the desire to travel with him?
Actually, yes, if that were possible I would love to see it. But the fact remains that Tanyuu is not like that; rather, can never be like that. And that is tragic, but isn't tragic on the other side of the coin as romance? So Mushishi does have a semblance of romance, it's just a tragic romance.

kuromitsu, I would like to both of them (Tanyuu and Ginko) to come closer together, but I realise that Anime-/Manga-wise, its really not possible. Yet.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-09-16 at 04:10.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote