View Single Post
Old 2004-04-04, 22:17   Link #61
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy C
tenchi OAV 3 is where its all happening, apparently tenchi has to finally make a decision between ayeka and ryoko, it's tough but id go for ryoko, she more fun and i think she genueinly loves tenchi more.
You didn't read any of this thread, did you? We already discussed this earlier.. in fact, it's even on the same page as your post. In fact, it's only 2-4 posts up from yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
I believe the director of the series said Tenchi will choose his girl in this one, and it will be one of the 5 girls.
That's false.
Kajishima has already stated that there won't be much romantic element in the 3rd series. If a 4th series is made, that's when more romantic elements will happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanyou_gez
What Garylisk says is true. I believe Kajishima stated that the 3rd OVA was to be about the three Goddess's. It was merely a rumour that maybe this OVA was the one where Tenchi finally picked a girl...
Also, Kajishima made it quite clear that he isn't anywhere near to the end of the Tenchi story. So I am expecting a 4th OVA at some point. hehe.

I don't post around animesuki's forum much by the way, but certain topics make me want to post. ^-^;;
hanyou_gez: BTW, my name ends with a K, not a T.
Garylisk is offline   Reply With Quote