View Single Post
Old 2008-03-11, 14:22   Link #93
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tness View Post
Hiromi looked so happy in episode 10! <3<3<3 Im really happy for her. If only Shin will really "do everything properly"! Grrr
So happy, almost to the point of panic. I like Noe, but Hiromi and Shin belong together. And anyway, Shin is not the greatest prize in the world, lol.

As for whether NoexJun would be incest, I think there remains some doubt. I recall that when Shin first met Jun, he said that Jun looked like Noe, but Jun replied: "Not at all." They have been living as brother and sister, but they may not be related by blood. Maybe.

By the way, JCMS, we are talking about incest in that regard mainly because of one scene early on where Jun pensively stroked Noe's neck as he was putting on her bike helmet. As well as the pantsu flash in the fist scene where we saw them together at home. That second thing doesn;t say anything about him, but is a suggestive suggestion by the director.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-03-12 at 00:15.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote