View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 06:31   Link #11063
Krystalwitch
07th Expansion&Touhou Fan

I'm just gonna post here some random reasoning, so it's up to you if you wan't to read it.

First of all, I think it's pretty damn obvious that this was planned before hand, thus I think there is more than one culprit. I actually think they may be always the same ones, but in some EPs, they betray each other. Of course, I think this was planned before hand because of the bottles, who "Beatrice" wrote, and the letters sent to the relatives.

Okay, for more things. I actually think that "Beatrice" what really wants is to prevent the incidents, so she may heard the plan and wrote the letters. After all, she has the same writing as the "Beatrice" in Maria's diary, so I think there must be someone living on kuwadorian. We should include the information given in the TIP "notes of a certain cook", where Gohda sees a woman in underwear (I think it's that way... xD ) in the mansion.

And I noticed due to a previous comment that in the games Kanon's body "disappears" is when Kinzo "is still alive" until the end. THAT may be interesting.

Hmm... there's still more. I think Asumu may be related to the incidents since Battler's birth is important, Rudolf knows he's gonna die, Beato tried to deny Battler existence throught his birth, etc.

I was planning to say more, but I completly forgot about a lot of stuff. So that's all, maybe I'll post later.
Krystalwitch is offline   Reply With Quote