Thread: Licensed Rocket Girls
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-23, 14:57   Link #57
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai1 View Post
I'm feeling the love of this anime as well.... I love Sendai Eri's portrayal of Yukari too. Voices are what make or break animes. I'm glad Rakuda has decided to sub this or else many people like me wouldn't be able to watch it and I hope they keep it up.
You may have some idea how good it makes me feel to see people discovering this show, which I have liked from the first raw. I wasn't sold on Sendai Eri in the first few eps, but she is hitting all the right notes for me now (ep 9 is the most recent to be broadcast), so I guess she knew what she was doing. And in my opinion, the show gets nothing but better. I really love your statement "voices are what make or break animes," since I agree completely.

Here is Sendai Eri's photo blog, and here is a recent photo of her from it (click to enlarge). She's 25.

Eri is also good as Kourin, the former maid and poisoner, in Saiunkoku.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote