View Single Post
Old 2007-07-16, 05:05   Link #375
Nonezumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Thanks!

One more feature request! - is there a way to get it to work with Apple remote?

EDIT: Shift-t, the shortcut to keep the mplayer window on top, isn't working. Even if it says 'enabled', it still gets hidden by other windows.
Both of these questions are more suited to the team who produce the front-end rather than the compilation of the MPlayer Engine, which is the bit I've been compiling on your behalf. The Front-end is still rather lacking, but I do not have enough experience with XCode projects and Objective C to be able to tweak it yet!

The front-end does not support the Apple Remote at all, but I'd assume it's not something that will be ruled out. But given how old the project is....

The "Keep MPlayer on top" function doesn't seem to work with the MPlayer Video Out Module. I know it works with the CoreVideo (BETA) module, which you can set under Preferences. Again, this is a glitch with the design of the MPlayer OS X front-end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgit View Post
Just with testing a few files it seems as if this update has addressed the issues i was having. The few mkv files that werent playing properly are now playing fine, and I dont have to change the parameters in order to get avi files playing. I first tried it without the fonts folder but that didnt work so i had to create an /opt/local/etc/ folder, but after i installed the fonts everything started working fine. Thanks again for all your effort Nonezumi, its much appreciated.
Glad it's going OK - when Andiyar's a little less busy, I'll see if we can get a proper package installer working.

Out of interest, has anyone with a PPC-based Mac been brave enough to try the /opt/local/etc/fonts stage out at all?