Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 14:08   Link #769
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Hastur is a kid... you don't have to be gay to find a child cute. Although from the way Mahiro acts towards females around him that assumption is reasonable.

Mahiro also continues to be an ungrateful asshat towards someone who saved his life on a number of occasions. This episode he's even worse than before. I know this is supposed to be funny but somehow it just doesn't sit right with me.
Oh he's been grateful, it's just that Nyarko tends to abuse it whenever he is. That does tend to put a damper on one's displays of gratefulness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You are all arguing over the trappiness of something whose very sigil alone is anathema to this world let alone its form....
Goes to show how much the sanity of this place has gone poof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billborden View Post
Yes, but the series' flaw is in drawing half of it's humor yet again from the "let's abuse the pretty girl who really likes me" shtick. There's only so many times I can watch some get stabbed with a fork and find it funny, and this is coming from someone who had high hopes for this show. I'll keep following for a bit to see if they try anything new, but hope is starting to fade.
Unlikely. This is a running-gag type series. Best not to get your hopes up.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote