View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 17:42   Link #163
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
hey i have one how about a thread wear u can make your own character zanpakutou and post it there!!!!
You could use this thread

Quote:
Though we dont have a thread of that sort we do have a thread on those lines regarding Zanapkuto .

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0

People are using this thread to create their own Bleach Chracter + Zanapkuto. ( clicky ). You could do the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Can we have a thread on the character discussion on characters like Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime? (Kind of like the Code Geass topic where Lelouch has his own topic)
Though your idea in theory has potential in practicality I can asuure you nothing productive will come out of these threads .With the current posting practises its I flame/bash You counter flame/bash.Keeping that trend in mind the threads will become a cesspool for senseless flame wars and bashing . Also lately Kubo has turned bleach into a fighlathon without much character development .For the time being lets put this idea on hold at least till tempers cool down or these suggested threads have the potential to turn into an endless cycle of flame .