View Single Post
Old 2006-11-15, 21:05   Link #60
kazekiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
Her personality is way different from when she jumped in front of Lelouch and yelled "Don't kill him!" but I don't... think... that was an act, so she clearly has a side of her which cares for people (or at least, Lelouch, lol).
Of course, there's always the chance that her whole 'death' was an illusion and she wanted to put Lelouch's back to a wall. She does so love to mess with his head. Then again, the C.C. in the opening and the first episode doesn't seem to have a lot in common with the girl we've seen in the last few episodes. Maybe it's because of the chemicals in Pizza Hut products...
Quote:
Yuffie is a bit odd. The cat scene... uh, yeah. When she slapped that man on behalf of Suzaka, I thought she must be spoiled to not realize that men, especially ones in troubled situations, can hit you back in the real world
Yuffie (Euphie?) brings up a few questions. The guy she smacked was an Ashford Academy student so I dunno about 'troubled' but she seems easily the most sheltered of the Britannia family. I wonder though, is she really fit enough to have landed from that jump in one piece or did she know the plot would have someone beneath her to catch her? Also, what surprised her when she saw Suzaku? She seemed to be trying to hide it so it's probably not just the fact that she recognized him.
Quote:
Really looking forward to the next episode. For some reason I find myself wondering how Karen will get along with Suzaku, lol. I'm sure all the other student council members will love him right off the bat for what a kind person he is, but considering Karen fakes everything and has ideological differences, it seems like it could be more complicated in an interesting way.
I have a feeling you'll like episode 6, there's a great scene relating to Karen and kissing (though sadly, not like that). Future interactions between those two should be interesting.
Quote:
First, while we are getting to know people like the purists Jeremiah and Viletta and the princesses Euphemia and Cornelia, as people, there's still the fact that they don't seem to object to the inhumane treatment of conquered citizens.
I think that was part of the point of asking Suzaku to take her to Shinjuku. Of course, there's a scene in the next episode that could tie into this issue but due to the circumstances it's kind of hard to tell.
kazekiri is offline   Reply With Quote