View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 05:17   Link #2822
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Your 2nd point of you sentence is debatable from character reactions alone. My last post is in regards...
Which reactions?
Quote:
Which i wanted to make myself clear in regards to destiny that kira is most cases is the offender not defender, which later on he is forced to defend his crew/friends/loved ones AFTER his actions forced/convinced ZAFT in this case to hunt AA down.
Look at it this way:

As a leader of Orb, Cagalli is obviously in favor of Orb. And as her brother, it's not unusual for Kira to side with her. Therefore, when he saw the Minerva about to fire a shot at the Orb fleet, obviously Kira would do what he can to try to stop the Minerva.

So when you say that Kira is the offender, it seems irrelevant when, if you look at the big picture, Orb and ZAFT is already on opposing sides. In that instant, Kira taking a shot at the Minerva would be no different if another Orb pilot would do it.
Quote:
Now i may have been confused if you ment *he wants to protect his loved ones* in terms of *interests* which I would understand your last reply clearer.
I meant both in terms of interest, like accompanying Cagalli in Destiny, and in terms of actually seeing his loved ones in danger, like protecting Lacus from her would-be killers or protecting his friends in Heliopolis.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote