View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 22:52   Link #59
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
Teachers have tried to stop him doing that, but he never stop playing even if he gets punished. so in the end, they just kinda gave up on him.

so what I said in the beginning? This manga doesn't reflect reality, so there is no point of arguing about that, cuz he is just the way he is. If you want reality reflected in anime, then you won't have many stuff to watch. For an example, judging by your avatar, you are probably watching mm!. I don't think MM! is realistic or logical at all.
I don't want to ever meet a school with these kind of teachers then.

MM! isn't realistic, yes. Then again, I am not talking about whether the manga reflects reality or not. But regardless of that, the characters have to make sense.
Just because it is a manga or fantasy or whatever doesn't mean the characters can do whatever they want even if it is out of character, obviously.
For instance, we have a fantasy setting...

And then we have this character that hates someone (no, not tsundere, but blood-lust hate)... But then in the next episode, the character loves that person.
At this point, wouldn't you feel something is odd?
Or maybe a easier example. The fact Ash can get hit by 10000 volts of electricity, rock climb on walls, etc. is perfectly acceptable, but if he forgets how to properly catch Pokemon? One big ( O_O)?, yes?
That's what I am talking about. There is no way I could expect the show to be realistic. But expect the characters to make sense? Yes. Unless the show was full of mental patients that didn't have a properly working brain or something.
And in regards to MM!, I don't feel that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
Hey, did you read the synopsis?
"A kid who's the master of galges is enslaved by a demon to rid spirits out of the gaps in girl's hearts, by using his extensive dating sim experience."

And you're complaining that he doesn't keep his PFP dry? Or that he's not the most model of students despite being an ace? Well, my God, my suspension of belief has been utterly destroyed.
pfft.
There's less connection between the two paragraphs than there is a connection between coke and the sun.

And you know, if he is a master of galges, than I would expect him to keep his PFP dry, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Edit: Seriously? People are complaining about Keima? Geeze, what's the big deal?
*People need to relax
Yeah, truly.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2010-10-27 at 23:22. Reason: Add a easier example