View Single Post
Old 2006-11-10, 02:51   Link #8
JediNight
キズランダム

They used a bit more complicated dialogue in this episode, so I didn't quite understand as much as other episodes from a normal casual viewing. But this is a summary for the Japanese impaired: =D

Tetsumasa comes over looking for Karada, and so she has to make up a story that Karada went to stay with her relatives. Tetsu asks if she is Hiro's girlfriend and she agrees not being able to think of another reply. I think she also says that Chibi-Shouko is a relative staying with them, but I don't know if she meant of Hiro or "her as the girlfriend".

Karada then starts following Tetsu as he continues to ask around if anyone has seen Karada. He asks her what she wants (why she's following him) and so she asks what he's doing since she already told him that Karada was at a relatives. Tetsu replies that he got the feeling that she was still in town, especially since Otona-Karada didn't sound very confident in her reply earlier.

Shouko goes to the store for food and runs into Kotomi who is looking for the mailbox. She couldn't find it since she's new to town. Shouko asks her why she didn't just call or email them, and Kotomi tells her that a letter is better. (I suppose it IS a bit more personal to take the time to write a letter) Kotomi then asks Shouko if she made any friends with the other kids she was playing with the other day, and Shouko replies no.

Tetsu then shows Otona-Karada around to the places he would hang out with Karada at. Karada goes looking in the shoe-box and Tetsu tells her there's no way she could be hiding in there, she's not THAT small =D Then they visit the shrine and go through the blocked off cave to a freshwater spring where you can go swimming at. He explains that he brought Karada here once, but she was too scared to finish going through the cave. Otona-Karada then explains that when she returns, that she is sure that Karada would enjoy coming here.

Karada then returns home and Shouko replies that she sure is late, they were worried. When asked where she went today she merely replies its a secret In a rather bad "oh yeah I have this friend that needs advice...." scenario, she asks what she should do if 2 people had a fight and they want to make up, but can't call them. Tying back into her conversation with Kotomi earlier, Shouko suggests writing a letter.

Tetsu is then hanging out at Touko's apartment, and she remarks that he went to Iokawa's place today. He tells her that Karada is staying at relatives right now, and that Hiro has a girlfriend now with another relative staying with them. Touko replies that she saw them earlier and this certainly is an interesting turn of events. Then she asks why Tetsu is still here and doesn't go to his own house ;x

The rest I'm sure you can figure out on your own =D

My thoughts: I thought for sure that Karada would blow her cover with Tetsumasa this episode. He obviously notices how much she acts like Karada, but I suppose since she holds to her story of being the girlfriend, and who would believe that someone magically grew older ... so he buys it in the end.

Next ep preview -- The Pair's Moment -- Hiro celebrates his 28th birthday ... uhm... stuff happens I guess... and they apparently let Shouko at the bottle of Sake haha ^_^;; Talk about super-lightweight =o