View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 08:42   Link #59
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

A short opening remark because I always forgot about it: I like it in general, but when it does the fast animation changing for each character (like the quick scene changes between sleeping-Kumin and the other pictures of her) I get a bit dizzy after looking at it too much .
One word: HNNNGGHHHH .
Rikka showed her most huggable side in this episode. Her conversation with Nibutani was quite cute with her all getting flustered when imagining Nibutani's words. And to my ultimate surprise was Dekomori tolerable for a change. Wonders do happen afterall O_O.
Touka's ninja and hiding skills are quite fearful and that's by doing rhytmical gymastic? Guess I was somewhat right with that she had to/wants to maintain her image as the elder sister (for one reason).

But, it was a bit uhm, strange? that Nibutani gave love advice based on a book or manga as it seemed somewhat "unfitting" given her usual character behavior, but maybe that kind of topic makes every girl roughly equal

Lastly the last scene: I didn't mind the first-person perspective when Yuuta rushed to the third floor, but the whole camera spinning when he hold her was a bit irritating.