View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 02:53   Link #4952
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Uh, about Thoma. I dunno if this has been mentioned already, but we seem to forget that he is basically a different species from Team Nanoha--and the same as the Hucks. That would at least partially explain his attachment to them... He also experienced the Slaughter Compulsion (twice IIRC), so he probably thinks "if I dismiss them as evil, that makes me also evil, because it all in my body" (it probably isn't but how should he know?).

Now I know that the series has a long track of anti-speciism and everyone is treated as human unless they are a Complete Monster, but the different species angst has also been a big thing once (remember Fate angsting in A's about not being human and Lindy setting the record straight). And Signum has been so kind to remind him about his difference from the rest of the good guys just recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
"Es por eso que el arma tipo Espada de Caledfwich llega maņana"

Only way that's gonna work is if the gun type is literally called Sword. Or Espada.

And besides, Teana's stuff was supposed to be ready over two months ago. Remember chapter 17?
*coughSilverDaggercough*