Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 21:47   Link #3324
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
yep it's in volume 7 and he does have the yellow spirit eyes. he seems to have them in volume 5 as well. likely it has to do with him manifesting the powers.

@XFire
Fair enough Although I disagree about her not being developed. It's just her arc moves a lot slower since her issue can't just be solved by kissing Shidou, unlike Tohka (needed a friend and not to be attacked all the time), Yoshino (afraid of her powers), Kotori (powers were driving her crazy), and the twins (felt only one of them could hold the power and the other would disappear). He never "fixed" Kurumi and we still don't have a clear Idea what her Issues really are. And Miku also seems to have more complex issues but since all I have on her is second hand info I'm not going to speculate as I never fully trust summaries since there is always missing context.
Actually, my complaint wasn't so much about resolution as much as focus. Vol 1 is Tohka, Vol 2 is Yoshino, Vol 3 is Kurumi, Vol 4 is Kotori, etc. Origami doesn't have her own volume yet.