View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 19:10   Link #60
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
It's said the Sparrow is a faster variant of the AGE. But...how so? I don't see many boosters on it. Is the armor supposed to be lighter?
Due to the lack of mecha elaboration at this moment (which I hope will change soon), I'm going to assume its just magically faster. However.......

Weight is likely one of the reasons. The Spallow weighs 33.4 tons while Normal weighs 43.4 tons. That's almost a 25% decrease in mass. Also, increasing your limb mobility can actually increase the general mobility of the suit because you can utilise the AMBAC better. For example Exia from 00 has better mobility than its other three Gundam peers (even Kyrios) mainly because of the better articulation of its legs according to it's MG. If Spallow's new limb parts are inherently more mobile and more humanlike, that by itself can improve mobility. Another speculation of mine is that the power distribution is tuned differently, that it might have less power going into the armor and more power into the thrusters for stronger propulsion thus completing the standard RPG speed specialized setup of more speed and less armor.

If only the Sigil Blade can generate a powerful beam saber and the Spallow would have a small vulcan on its left arm, I think it would be quite decent. I'm hoping the AGE Builder can give it more weapons because that small blade and the need gun feels like it's not enough.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2011-10-24 at 21:45.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote