View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 17:56   Link #24
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:

Anyway I'm liking the new OP but could they move the story a little faster. We've been waiting a long time for this...
In fact... people have to understand that the producers have only so much novels left to work with, and unless we want an anime original ending (since the last novel is coming next month), the production studio should worry about leaving enough material for a last, 1 cour season. So I'd suggest people to mentally prepare themselves for some stretching

Anyway, I think people are starting to criticize Kazumi for the sake for it and not paying attention to what she has to say (and just classifying it into the whining department). After all Pheles only fueled her worries, gave her a roundabout solution(summoning Pheles in exchange for her life doesn't sounds like something would be willing to do at the blink of an eyey ) and furthermore she was presented for the first time to the phenomena of having one's existence erased, so I'd say this is just about enough for a normal human to be in mental turmoil (which is what Yoshida is supposed to represent, don't blame the messenger for the message )

Last edited by Proto; 2008-01-31 at 18:06.