View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 18:09   Link #39
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
Your custom title/avatar/signature combo strongly supports my theory that you are male. While female anime watchers generally have just as terrible tastes as male ones do, they do not tend to like sexualizations of underaged girls (lolis). I remain unconvinced that you are actually female.
I don't freaking believe this! My avatar/sig doesn't "strongly support" CRAP except that I like Aria and Kinji as a couple. And lolis are not always underage; Aria is sixteen and I like loli characters because I identify with them because I'm a tiny but adult female who looks like a loli character and knows their pain of what it's like to be treated as a child when you're not one.

*serious rage*

And you take it a step further mentioning "terrible taste".

I haven't been this insulted since.........rawr, can't even remember.....

Quote:
So you can't like lolicon if you are female. wtf.
WTF indeed.
Quote:
I know girls that like loli
Me too! Besides me, another otaku girl in my Dollfie club loves it. Well, she likes hentai too...but I don't....XD
*Anyway, girls like cute things.
*Lolis are cute. They are very sweet and doll-like in appearance, especially when they dress in elaborate outfits. Nobody bats an eye if a girl is admiring a doll in a dress. You really think "dolled-up" loli anime characters look any different to us? Hardly!
*Girls can like lolis just fine, the same way they like dolls, puppies, and little children.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-04-30 at 18:35.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote