View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 23:49   Link #56
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
So the Alliance gets the first victory. And what an easy one it was. First Shin(did Kishi not care about this guy or what? He was in just three chapters) goes and now Sasori "dies" in a chapter that was more about Naruto's new rasengan and more training. yawn. Team Kankuro lost no fodder(the bug guy was from Anko's squad) and are ready to launch an ambush. You think sending a team of Sasori, Deidara, and two supposedly highly skilled ninja would have at least roughed the Alliance up. But nope. Kabuto... I am disappoint.

So will this be the war? Just total domination by the Alliance as the zombies just get talk-no jutsued and the kids get to look like gods?

Even Kishimoto can't think this is an acceptable war. So I predict the Ambush squad gets beaten badly next chapter. Kankuro, Sai, and Omoi had their fanservice. Now time to waste them before the more important characters get to fight. The Empire has to Strike Back or the last hope for epicness(sic) in this manga is gone.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote