Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 03:52   Link #1014
charlesccg
Strike Witches Researcher

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jof12788 View Post
I tried searching for that image, yet the only thing I found was a cover of one of the drama CDs. I'm not sure if it's the image you were looking for being that Francesca was holding onto her Striker Units, and not actually wearing them.

Lol at the 3-D reference. Though it'd be interesting if the film will actually go for that format. Unfortunately we'd have to wait a very long while to find out. Speaking of which, would this third Strike Witches anime project be better off as a movie or another series? I'll post my thoughts later.

I also found this one "Strike Witches Chara-Sort" game where, in a series of battles, you choose between two characters from the Strike Witches universe, based on who you like better, or are familiar with. Unfortunately I cannot post the link to it being that it's against forum rules (correct me if I'm wrong.) Being that the SW universe has a lot of characters I'll just post my top ten (according to the chara-sort game.)

Spoiler for Strike Witches Chara-Sort Results Top Ten:
Well I re-correct Their names I think Jof12788 made a mistake a little.

Okay The Three Extra Characters In The Strike Witches 2 DS Game Are...

Spoiler for Patricia Schade:

Spoiler for Fernandia Malvezzi:

Spoiler for Hanna-Justina Marseille:

Spoiler for A gift for Miyafuji Yoshika, from Minna:

Spoiler for Strike Witches Statuses:

Spoiler for ???:

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-12-10 at 22:03.
charlesccg is offline   Reply With Quote