View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 08:22   Link #26
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorenus View Post
Now, it felt a bit like cheating as Naruto isn't supposed to be able to control so many Shadow Clones in Sage-Mode. It was stated back in the Pain arc that he could only handle an handful of them and there are certainly more of that.
Considering he didn't have much opportunity to perfect his mastery of Sage Mode since the Pain battle, the only explanation is that he could do it because it was a battle in his spirit, where conditions are a bit different...
I'm not sure we could see the same attack in the outside world unfortunately... since it looked awesome...
I don't recall it being said that he couldn't use as many Kage Bunshin as he pleased in Sage Mode. All I remember being said is that he shouldn't, since he needs three for Rasenshuriken and if he has more than five made at a time it screws with his ability to focus on getting Sage Chakra, so he could only have two squirreled away getting him Sage Chakra. Aside from that limitation, I'm pretty sure he was still free to use them as much as he liked. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

That aside though, this was inside his mind. I'm not sure if the same rules would apply even if I were mistaken.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote