View Single Post
Old 2009-07-14, 20:26   Link #52
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
If WB dies the balance is broken , if he wins it broken also . The balance was broken as soon as marines get BB on there side if you remember what Kuma said.

Now matter what happens the balance will never be the same .
Yeah I agree with you.
The balance was actually broken the moment Jimbei and Boa Hancock obviously choose to side with the team that's saving Ace, not to mention 2 other Shichibukai (Mihawk and Kuma) who loyalty is questionable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Blackbeard is all about efficiency, so knowing him, he would strike Whitebeard at the most opportune time (after being exhausted from intense battle). Even if he doesn't get the final blow, Blackbeard did say that he was going to do something that would shake the entire world. Whatever that is, it may end up being so bad to the point where he would be deemed worthy of emperor status (after Whitebeard's demise).
This is the main reason why I don't like Blackbeard...
He's sneaky, instead of challenging Whitebeard man-to-man, he'll attack him from the back or while he's down and out...
That's why I don't think he should be the final person to challenge Luffy for the title of Pirate King...
But on the other hand I kind of understand if he is...
Blackbeard is suppose to the opposite of Whitebeard (thus Black/White)...
Whitebeard is the Noble/Honorable pirate with strong morals...
Blackbeard is the exact opposite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Marines = Shichibukai = Yonkou

1/4 of a world power (Whitebeard and his crew) are taking on two world powers (Marines and Shichibukai). Logic dictates that they shouldn't have enough power to win this war. If Whitebeard and his crew have the power to stalemate these two forces, they (as in Marines and Shichibukai) would have been wiped out a long time ago, especially when considering that there are 3 other emperors who are relatively close to Whitebeard in strength.
Actually I think the fact that the Government found it necessary to get all of their marine force and Shichibukai to fight against Whitebeard says volumes of his strength...
Whitebeard is dubbed "The Ruler of the Seas"...
Him taking on 3 Admirals is stretching it (in my opinion)... but 2 seems very logical giving his title...
Along with the fact that he was only man to equal Gol D. Roger, so seeing his strength in battle we should be able to get a taste of what Gol D. Roger strength is (even though Whitebeard has aged)...
I actually think Whitebeard is the strongest even among the Yonkou...
Whitebeard should give a performance fitting of his title