View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 15:41   Link #247
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
He was there at the funeral, holding Hitomi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snork View Post
You mean, on the left? Yes, the sillhouettes look like them, although it's hard to tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Can you even make out who anybody but Madoka (and the unspecified people on the right) is at the funeral? There is a guy on the left that looks like Kyousuke, but I thought they were way too dark to tell.
i must admit, it is really hard to tell who is who. madoka is the only one we can clearly distinguished.

but it won't hurt to make an educated guess and approximation, right?

legend:
? - bastard kamijou
01 - female, not in school uniform, short hair
02 - maybe sitting
03 - female, classmate, short hair
04 - male, classmate
05 - female, classmate, short hair or pigtails pulled in front
06 - maybe sitting
07 - female, classmate, short hair, hands on shoulder of 5
08 - male, classmate
09 - female, classmate, long hair
10 - male, classmate
11 - female, classmate, short hair, glasses maybe
12 - madoka
13 - male, classmate
14 - male, classmate
15 - male, classmate

the people sitting in the foreground i assumed are close relatives of saya. our point of interests are the standing line and partly the further silhouettes in the background.

The 04 guy seems to be popular choice for kamijou with 05 gal as hitomi. this is due mainly because of assumed developing relationship between the two. many believed that they are already a couple. but upon closer inspection of kamijou's profile, 04 guy is highly unlikely him.

notice how smooth kamijou's crown and how full and intricate his bangs.

contrast this to 04 guy.

actually, kamijou has higher chances on guys 10, 13, or 14. but he supposedly has more intricate and fuller bangs, as mentioned above. also, kamijou is supposedly limping, stooped, and still using clutches.apparently he still can't stand fully erect. but 10, 13, and 14 guys seemed to be having no problem standing straight and queuing in line (considering he's handicap).

now, look closely at hitomi's profile. she has full, long, and fluffy hair.

contrast this to the 05 girl. don't be confused of 06's silhouette. it's not part of the girl's hair. when you zoomed it, the shade of 06 is different from the 05's head, so they are separate and from different entities.

it's really hard to approximate because the face is fully covered. but by inspecting the hair, it's hardly hitomi's.

if kamijou did attend the funeral, he's highly probably not in this scene or he's not with hitomi. even if 05 gal happened to be hitomi, kamijou is not near hitomi, because 04 is highly unlikely him.

even if kamijou happened to be 04 guy, he's not with hitomi, because 05 gal's hair doesn't pass to be hitomi's.

conclusion: though kamijou might mourn over saya's death, he unlikely attended the funeral service. even if he did, the silhouette shot showed unlikely his presence. who knows, he's further in the back? outside in the rain? in the toilet? or crying over saya's urn/casket?

i might be too harsh towards kamijou. but i'm trying to be objective. he's highly and probably not in this scene.

Last edited by kaigan; 2011-05-06 at 15:48. Reason: typos
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote