View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 11:29   Link #1303
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Tsundere like Louise, Claire and Aria sure don't have a happy childhood, but they treat others crappy as well especially their target of affection which...

I'd rather pull out their spinal cord from their body if they repeated doing that. Chinese manhua usually have the most brutal ever ways of killing people, like reverse the inner and outer organs of the body, tear out limbs but let the victims live etc.

There are cute tsundere but there are also should-be-killed-on-sight tsundere.
lol, talking about Louise and Aria who have crappy life, Endscape,you should read Znt vol13-14 onward -> you will see that when see have power and recognize, she is still annoying, the same go for Aria in vol 5 onward. I do agree with you that they dont have a happy childhood so they have a haughty personality,this part is acceptable but even when they cleared that past ( Louise got to become a church sister, Aria got her praise from Holmes and have the Scarlet) they dont have even a single change, they become even more arrogant due to the sudden power they have and still treat others crappy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
... Have you even watched Zero no Tsukaima? When she was going to school, she completely failed all the magic she was taught, to the point where they called her 'Zero'. Can you imagine, going to school, studying as hard as you possibly can, and ending up getting a zero no matter what? Having to live with the scorn of your classmates, and the knowledge that you're a disgrace not only to your parents, but to your entire family history? Not the crappiest thing I've heard of, but still pretty crappy.

More over, try comparing Louise to Kamijou Touma... no, to Hamazura Shiage, he is someone who truly dont even have a single ounce of power and before he meet Tatsukibou he is bossing people around but after he met her he change a lot and how is Louise after Saito return to her from dead, still the same drills. And if you dont like this comparison, try compares Louise to Tabitha or Tiffania from the same series, their childhood are much more terrible than Louise (one have her dad killed by her uncle,her mom go crazy and she have been chased out of the palace, the others have lost both of her parents and live in a forest and most human will scared of her and try to attack her if they see her) but are any of them treat others like her, nope.... Ok, i'm calm down now, will stop here.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote