View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 04:05   Link #1722
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?

The most improved character for me in the second tier is definitely Suina with the Water Volley. Went from being a light ice element damage dealer to solid back row spell slinger. Yuela's Sky Sword Dance and Serawi's Twisting Blade are just modest bonuses over the original skills by comparison.

I was also happy when i stumbled upon the fact that most enhancements are possible to toggle between bonuses and that I was missing out on some much needed CON for Yuela and Emelita and STR for Wil by not taking advantage of it. Now that I have the enhancements the way I had intended them to be I'm also finding things a whole lot more manageable. Have a feeling Chapter 3 is going to be a whole lot shorter than Chapter 2 as a result.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-08-03 at 04:18.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote