Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 17:30   Link #2708
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Maybe they're trying to cater to AKB fans in general instead of only anime fans and that's why they selected these characters, since the successors have the names of actual AKB idols. Cheiri and Nagisa would be exceptions because they're the anime's main characters.
From what I was able to understand on the site, seems like there will be many characters, the kenkyuusei included, and even previous successors, with the possibility of characters we didn't see on the anime yet.

One thing I find interesting about Sasshi being there, is that maybe the whole Sasshi problem on real AKB may not affect the anime (for instance they making Orine succeed another name just because of that, or even not mentioning a Sasshi anymore in the story).

Some info about the game (someone better at Japanese may correct me if I read anything wrong).

You gather idols (which are cards, and there are many different versions for same character), go through lessons and live missions to make them level up and get better stats. Seems like live missions may also get you new idols (also you prob start with a small set).

You have battles against other players using units of 5 idols. the winner gets "Oshi points". Seems like there is two rankings, one is the player ranking (based on the points it's idols have) and another is a character ranking (which is the sum of all the oshi points any player have for a specific card / idol, meaning something like, the most popular card).

Every idol/card have a type and there is 3 different types. I don't know what effect they have in the game. "Dance" represents girls who specialty is dancing. "Song" represents girls who specialty is singing. "MC" represents girls who are good at MCing.

From the images on the site we can see the type of many characters. Acchan 13rd, Kojiharu 8th, Tomochin 11th, Mii-chan 5th, Mariko 7th, and Nagisa are from the Dance type. Mayuyu 3rd, Yukirin 6th, and Chieri are from the Song type. Yuuko 9th, Sae 10th, Sayaka 10th, and Takamina 5th are from the MC type.