View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 18:20   Link #161
judasmartel
*Author

Well, I think "I love you/Aishitemasu" is more of a serious thing than say, "I like you/Suki desu". The former is more of a matter of commitment to a long-term relationship (such as a lifetime partner), the latter is more of "I want you to be my BF/GF".

Like I said above, just because a girl is beautiful doesn't mean she should only have a taste for good-looking guys, and just because a guy is good-looking doesn't mean he isn't such a douchebag she treats women like crap. That would be so superficial of them to be that way: determining a guy's merit solely on how he looks regardless of personality and character.

While it's good that beautiful girls have a taste on good-looking guys (who else doesn't think that way?), if they only look at guys based on how they look, they're going to be in a rough situation once they realize the guy isn't for keeps.

I'm not saying beautiful girls should seek only ugly guys to prove my point, what I'm saying is they should seek guys who may or may not be drop-dead handsome, but could at least take care of themselves and become interesting to them.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote