View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 22:22   Link #43346
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
To be honest, each shift is draining my strength, each shift is 12 hours, by the time I arrive home, I just eat and then sleep. Sorry for not taking the time to finish the editing yet.
It's okay, brother. Fanfiction is nothing more than a form of entertainment, not obligation. If you're tired, go have a rest instead.

(and I though 10 hour extended shift is the worst...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Can a full-auto anti-tank rifle scratch an IS?
Considering most antitank rifle is 12.7mm to 20mm

Nay

I knew caliber doesn't mean anything, but if we're talking real life cartridge, all of them are weaker than 20-25mm vulcan the novel use as parameter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Very good, very good, much better than your last one... :3

"We've finally managed to reach her and sorted out the problem. Hell, I didn't even dream it would be this easy."

I put in bold my lil additions...

Staying up late to finish this eh? I salute you!
Awesome

And I just bored enough that I unable to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I am not sure if it is that bad or good if it can go both way.

Freedom of Choice can actually be quite stressful(making choices which result in really epic fail) and paralyzing (if you had too much choices).

Also, since the computer pick your mate. Being divorced is kind of impossible...

Great for the guys though....considering that in IS-verse, Female think humans are second-class citizen.

=

On the hand the lack of choice is just plain oppressive. You can't choose who you want to marry....etc.

If your partner is really bat-shit crazy.... you can't do anything about it.
Indeed