View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 18:05   Link #93
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
This is actually the first anime pairing I support in which the characters are complete opposites with each other. They complement each other very well in many ways (not to mention that no matter how they seriously compete with each other it'll be more or less a draw).
Being complete opposites is not a requirement to be together.... the same can be said about Touma & Index, one being irresponsable, childish(one of the few times that I see a child acting like one) and when times requires becomes very serious being a big help, the other one taking care of her and protecting the required moments(like the last events of LN). In my POV this time is not going to be another "1st girl with the main character" syndrome, and maybe the third time in my life wacthing japanesses series that I see something different again, btw the novels is not a romance series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I remain somewhat hopeful that the author would actually write the two of them together. It's ridiculously annoying to see a series keep a harem going for no other reason than fanservice. I'm actually somewhat fine with triangles, but I think harems are dumb.
Is there too much material of light novels I see very hard to do that and doing it would feel forced only because... her fans want(??).
In this series aren't such thing like a serious harem it only have the only purppose to five some comedy and show how dense is Touma
......The triangles in this age have become very predictable, I can recall the most known ones who is going to be the choosen girl :S, So I refuse to see another annonying triangle or harem.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote